Vintage Air Conditioning Evaporator Kit with 4 separate vents.
- Fits 1966-1977 Bronco.
- Replaces your heater box and provides great heat and air conditioning!
- One of the best upgrades for your classic Bronco!
- Evaporator kit with controls. Great for a custom instillation!
- Includes all of the under dash components, controls, and a glove box liner. Other parts necessary to complete your install.
- Instructions included.
- Made in the USA!
- Have questions? call us! We are happy to help!
Some info strait from Vintage Air!
The Gen IV is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
**Evaporator kit includes the evaporator unit and mounting brackets louvers (where required) duct hose wiring harness new electronic rotary controls hardware and installation instructions.
- Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- Mounts behind the dash
- New in-dash rotary controls
- Flat steel firewall cover panel
- Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
There are no reviews yet.