Vintage Air Conditioning V Belt Kit with under dash duct.
- Fits 1966-1977 Bronco.
- Replaces your heater box and provides great heat and air conditioning!
- One of the best upgrades for your classic Bronco!
- Kit includes the evaporator kit with controls, condenser with dryer, hose kit, compressor, and compressor bracket for a 289 / 302 / 351w.
- Other parts are necessary for a complete instillation. You will need heater hoses, a vintage air upper radiator hose, double groove crankshaft and water pump pulleys, belt, a vintage air power steering pump bracket, typically a cooling fan and fan spacer, a kick panel block off plate if you want to do a cleaner hose install, refrigerant, and our optional knobs and bezels are a great finishing touch!
- Hoses are unassembled so a crimping tool is also needed. (we supply unassembled hoses so you get a far cleaner install!)
- Custom hose template included so that you can route the hoses through the firewall. A North East Classic Ford Parts Exclusive!
- Instructions included.
- Made in the USA!
- Have questions? call us! We are happy to help!
Some info strait from Vintage Air!
The Gen IV is Vintage Air’s most powerful and intelligent climate control system. The Gen IV uses an exclusive fully electronic microprocessor control system that eliminates cables or vacuum connections. Separate high-capacity copper parallel-flow heat coil and aluminum plate-and fin-cooling coils provide outstanding performance and instant temperature adjustments.
Additional features include variable blower speed and dash/floor/defrost blend.
- -Fly-By-Wire fully electronic servo motor controls with no cables or capillary tube to route
- -Infinite just-right-temperature air blending
- -Infinite blower fan speed adjustment
- -High-volume dehumidified defrost mode
- -Separate high-capacity aluminum plate & fin cooling coil
- -Copper/brass CuproBraze™ parallel-flow heater coil
- -Mounts behind the dash
- -New in-dash rotary controls
- -Flat steel firewall cover panel
- -Replacement molded glove box (reduced capacity)
There are no reviews yet.